Friday, May 15, 2015

David Shealy and the Florida Skunkape

This is a post I left on Abovetopsecret.com

David Shealy has either taken the most important video since the Patterson film, or he is a complete hoaxer. I live in Florida and search for the skunk ape myself. I have never had a direct encounter, but I have had auditory and video analysis that has shown something other than a "Blobsquatch" There is simply no way to tell if his videos are real or not. The rez is very poor. In such case, you have to say negative.


I really hope one day we have a body to autopsy. Unfortunately, that is going to be the only proof science will accept. Photoshop and video editing software preclude just a good image. We need a body..alive or dead...sorry..

This is the BFRO.com report on David Sheely..read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment