Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dave and Tim's Green Swamp Adventure

While looking for a secure place to deploy the trial cam, Dave and I find a gator, a snake, and a possible habitat for the Florida Skunkape in the Green Swamp. We deployed the trail cam for three days as a test (this was our first time doing this). When I returned, I found that the area had been compromised. Because of that, I decided to move local out of an increasingly more active recreational area, and put it deep remote.

The West track of the Green Swamp is now being used often by hikers and campers, who have easy access to it. Years ago, you would see herds of deer, but no more. A lack of wildlife is never a good sign when you are doing this type of research. Don't worry, I know many areas where nobody goes. I feel very confident with the areas we going into. Weekend Bigfoot Researchers will never find our trail cams.

No comments:

Post a Comment